Tuesday, September 06, 2005

No comment

After my post last night, I came back a few minutes later and was quite surprised to see that I'd already got three comments. Not that many people read the blog, so the odds of having three people reading it just at the point the post was published had to be tiny. But I was quite touched at the thought of people being so quick to comment, and looked to see what they had to say.

AND IT WAS BLOODY COMMENT SPAM. Which would have been annoying enough on any post, but on that particular one it was just too much. Fuckwits.

I've now discovered that word verification is available on comments, so hopefully that won't happen again, but unfortunately I can't find a way to delete existing comments in Blogger. The only option I had was to hide them, which meant that I had to bar any new comments on the post as well.

So, if anyone wanted to comment on that post, I'm sorry you weren't able to. Blame it on the comment spam.

1 Comments:

At September 13, 2005 2:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Sarah -- I found your blog from your mkp post; I went through a similar CIO-noCIO dilemma a few months ago with Micah, compounded by serious feelings of guilt for Abandoning My Child :P -- but we finally did it anyway, at about 5 1/2 months, since the co-sleeping just wasn't working anymore (that's when Larry suggested upgrading to a queen-size bed, and I told him that we already had a king and it wasn't big enough!! haha). M's now pretty good at sleeping through the night, and he'll generally fall asleep pretty quickly. It took much longer than I thought it would, though!! And I wasn't able to find a middle ground between CIO and AP, unfortunately; M would not have been at all impressed by my trying to soothe him by sitting next to his crib! ;) Good luck, and if you want to read about our adventures in sleeping, I blogged about it in April, I believe. http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=emilymr

Oh, and by the way -- I totally agree with you about the uselessness of parenting philosophy orthodoxy!! ;)

Em

 

Post a Comment

<< Home