Wednesday, August 24, 2005

A minor milestone

Jamie turned nine months old this past Saturday, and he's still nursing. Doing so as I type, for that matter, although that's by-the-by. This means that, should I ever want to train as a La Leche League leader, I could now do so.

This is rather a moot point, since I don't want to. (I like the idea of the counselling part of it, but not the organisational part.) But I still like knowing that it's something I can do, now. After all, I'm the girl who once felt that the main drawback to losing her virginity would be that, even though I wasn't expecting to meet a unicorn that needed subduing, it would be a shame to lose the option of doing so. I like potentials, possibilities, the extra richness of life that comes from having extra paths open.

And I like knowing that we've made it this far.

1 Comments:

At August 24, 2005 11:06 PM, Blogger Cheryl said...

Way to go for nursing for 9 months!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home