Sunday, October 23, 2005

Well, pull up a chair and call the cat a bastard

I just did one of those 'What Character From Series Such-And-Such Are You' quizzes, this one for Discworld characters. To my considerable pleasure, it appears I am my all-time favourite character, Nanny Ogg.

I shall now paste in the code that the webpage assures me will make my results appear. So this post will now be completed either by a rather nice picture of Nanny Ogg with some text of dubious accuracy explaining why I'm her, or by a ghastly load of gibberish (cue jokes about being unable to tell the difference).

You scored as Gytha (Nanny) Ogg. You are Nanny Ogg! A talented witch, able to make yourself at home wherever you are, and insist that Greebo is just a big softie. You enjoy drinking, a lot, and singing about a hedgehog. You have a huge family, and get your daughters-in-law to do most of the housework. You are kind and gentle, and help put people at ease.

Gytha (Nanny) Ogg

69%

Lord Havelock Vetinari

63%

Carrot Ironfounderson

63%

Esmerelda (Granny) Weatherwax

44%

The Librarian

44%

Greebo

44%

Commander Samuel Vimes

38%

Death

38%

Cohen The Barbarian

25%

Rincewind

13%

Which Discworld Character are you like (with pics)
created with QuizFarm.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home